To the three lovely girls that have been waiting ever so patiently for their RAK, please dont think that you are going to be forgotten or will miss out...
For the last few weeks, we have had sickness dancing around us all here in our home and even while mummy has been sick as well, has had to cope with three children all sick, one after another and a hubby with reoccuring tonsilitis..
Life is always interesting.. though when trying to scrap and create... it can become more so.
I would like to thank you for your patience where these are concerned.. and to know that i would rather make something worthy, and have a slight delay, than to slip-slap something together in a hurry so to get it to you quickly.
I perhaps should have started these while the RAK was running.. though.. shoot me.. ~L~... i didnt think of that!
Trust me though... i think you will like what will head your way.
:D
Friday, November 16, 2007
sickness = delays = :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
don't rush SJ, I think we all understand you must be caught up with holidays projects :)
Goodness, hope you're all feeling better!! I figured that you were busy & I'm happy to wait for as long as it takes!! Unfortunately LIFE tends to get in the way of creating at times! Lol! Take care of yourselves!
No worries, SJ, of course we understand! I know I for one am going through the same thing right now... just not enough hours in the day to manage the to-do list!!! Hope the family is better soon.
Post a Comment